10th September 2022 – TRAINING OF PATIENTS’ REPRESENTATIVES THAT PARTICIPATE IN DECISION MAKING
EUPATI Cyprus is organizing on the 10th September, a training session for patients’ representatives that participate in decision making groups. Distinguished speakers from the pharmaceutical industry, pharmacists, professors and other scientists will attempt to educate the participants in the following topics:
– General principles of drug development, their approval and marketing.
– European & International Guidelines and Clinical Protocols (case studies’ reseach, bibliography, patient files, useful links, etc)
– Introduction to Pharmaco-economics and to Health Technology Assessment
– How the patient’s view should be incorporated in decision making
– Role playing / scenario on negotiating and dealing with challenges
Date posted: June 25, 2020